Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project #10 - Personal Learning Network (PLN or PLE)



    I chose Symbaloo as the progam to create my PLN or Personal Learning Network. I am currently using the top row for all of my personal sites including Gmail, Yahoo, Twitter, and Facebook. Entertainment is on the left including movies and music, and all of my educational sites are on the right. There was an option when I started my account with Symbaloo to view an already formed site with different educational sites. It were called EDU. I did get some ideas for my professional sites for my own PLN from there. I also chose sites I use in my classroom regularly such as Scholastic, PBS Teachers, and Discovery Education. I also included Glogster and Google Scholar. I want to incorporate these sites into my lessons very soon. Of course, I am just getting started. My PLN is just a work in progress, but I do think this will be a useful tool having all of these valuable resources complied together in one organized location.

No comments:

Post a Comment